Monday, June 6, 2016

macaron bouquet

Hi Everyone

I know you feel the same way I do when I say that I can't believe we are now into June.
The months seem to fly by, I know thats because we are all so busy.

For this months Bizzy Becs design Team challenge "anything Goes" I am sharing with you two versions of the Stamping Bella Macaron bouquet stamp.




As a thank you card




As a birthday card





for these cards I have used:
Stamping Bella macaron bouquet stamp
Avery Elle wonky stitches die
Avery Elle oh happy day stamp set
Lawn Fawn Happy Everything Stamp sets


Thanks for stopping by.
 Don't forget to stop into  Bizz Becs On line store  where you can pre order all these wonderful goodies and as an extra bonus you could win one of 5 bonus vouchers for placing an order during June.

Mandy x





1 comment:

  1. Cleverly coloured card, Mands.. and curiously this is the second card today I've seen with those wonky rectangles..
    ah always a new one to think about ..love the stamps too, wonderful card!
    Thanks so much for the inspiration.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete