Friday, August 5, 2016

a Birthday wish





Hi There!

Well it's another new month so that means a Bizzy Becs Design team challenge.
My piece this month is a lovely Gorjuss stamped image.
this one is too cute and for something a bit different I have coloured my image using the Kuretake
Clean Color watercolour brush pens.





I have stamped using Archival ink in Black on watercolour paper. Then I have Die cut my base using 
Avery Elle's wonky stitches die.

The Birthday greeting is from Lawn Fawn.

to get the brighter colours on the little flowers and the butterfly I have coloured these images 
using Copic Markers.

Please Join us for our August Challenge at Bizzy Becs!

Supplies Used:

lawn Fawn: critters in the Burbs stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn: Big Scripty Words stamp and Die set
Avery Elle :Wonky Stitches Die
Gorjuss Stamp set: Toadstools

Thanks for stopping by

Mandy x








1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy, Cute caed. I love the way you have done the Happy Birthday. It looks great. Thanks, Carol

    ReplyDelete