Wednesday, November 30, 2016

still drawing



Hi There
I hope you're all enjoying the cooler weather while it lasts as Summer will officially be here
on Thursday!

I find it hard to believe that it is  almost December.

I have been drawing quite a lot and am trying out some new journals as well. if you know me already you will already get that I'm totally crazy  about art supplies and that I  collect them too! I love to try out new things when it comes to my journals and art.



Over the last few months I have been doing Jane Davenport's workshop Vitamin sea, and loving it!
Its been a watercolour dream.




these pages are from Jane's class and I found it a real challenge working on so many faces on a two page spread but I love how these girls turned out.

I started the drawings in a permanent ink pen, yes the epic pen! I then added layers of watercolour paints and some coloured pencil details.
















Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment