Saturday, April 28, 2018

Acting Goofy stampingbella Card

Hi There.
Well another month is almost over and that means its my turn for Bizzy Becs design team. TodayI would like to share with you a card.


I think I'm a little addicted to stampinbella stamps!


This one is from the Uptown Girls collection and  is called Snapshots-Acting Goofy.

I have used a very simple design for this card and taken advantage of the polaroid frame to make a shaker card.



The Image is coloured in using Copic markers and I have layered the polaroid frame on a die cut that I foiled using a rainbow holographic hot foil and my Go Press hot foiler.



I hope you like this fun little card which I think I'll send to my sister for her birthday I think it says it all lol.


Supplies used:

Frantic Stamper: Star Card Panel Die

You still have a chance to take advantage of Becs April savings at Bizzy Becs. there are some great new releases and you will save 20 to 25% off when you place your pre-order.

See you next time 
Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment