Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Wilma loves Wine card



Hi There

Thank you for stopping in on my blog.

today's card id for Bizzy Becs for our monthly anything goes challenge.


This is my take on the challenge using a fun Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Stamp.






I have stamped her in Memento ink and coloured with Copic markers.
 For my background I have used Ranger watercolour paper and watercolour paints.








supplies used:
Stampingbella - Wilma Loves Wine
Lawn fawn - Stitched Hillside die
Taylored Expressions - Spotted cutting plate




Thank you for stopping in to have a look and why don't you have a go on the blog in our monthly challenge. 
You could be this month's winner!

Why don't you also stop into the store too and have a look at all the lovely new releases that you can pre-order online.

 There is a HUGE 25% off store wide at the moment.


Until next time. 

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment