Tuesday, January 8, 2019

a new adventure with Paper Rose



Hi there

I am so excited to be sharing my first post for Paper Rose


Todays card is using their cute Laughing Animals stamp set # 17592. I love this sweet stamp set and there is also a matching die so you don't have to fussy cut #17593!






I have coloured all of the stamped images using Copic markers but used them in different ways to give a few different looks.






Here the scalloped circle frame #16742 after cutting has bee hot foiled using my GoPress foiler.
I have also foiled the Happy Birthday Sentiment #16874







Here I used the Hello Layered die set #16951 for my sentiment I have cut it out 4 times and layered them all together for extra dimension. The background is created by sponging distress oxides over a stencil. 
I have used the Lovely Day Sentiment stamp as  well and die cut it out using one of the banner Dies from the Banner 2 set # 17583.








For the final card I have coloured in the background with Copic markers as well as the stamped image. I have die cut the Grass Edge die # 17571and stamped it with the Happy Birthday Sentiment stamp #16428.

The stamped quote that comes in The Laughing Animals stamp set # 17592 is stamped on one of the Cloud Border dies #16817.


Thanks for stopping by and having a look.


until next time

Mandy x







No comments:

Post a Comment