Friday, September 25, 2020

Sketchy Floral Hello Friend Card

Hi Again

Today I am sharing my third project for September and Paper Rose Studio.






All of my cards this month are coloured with pencils and this one is on a grungy background.




I decided to fussy cut out the coloured image and layer it onto a inky background, well I sure wasn't going to cut out that wispy the sprig of leaves at the top of this gorgeous little posy!

so instead I stamped the sketchy floral stamp onto my background after inking. once I had coloured the flowers in I then only fussy cut out the bigger ones and layered that onto my stamped background and voila! I still have all those gorgeous leaves in my posy.


The background is completed  by using Distress ink spray on speckled egg.

U have also added some black and white ink splatter to the background.

Supplies used: 


19075 Sketchy Floral Hello Stamp Set

prismacolor pencils

Distress ink Speckled egg


Thanks for stopping by 


Mandy x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment