Wednesday, October 14, 2020

birthday wishes with Hogs and Kisses

 


Hi Again


Today I would like to share with you my latest card for Paper Rose Studio.

My card features the gorgeous and fun Hogs and Kisses Stamp set.





This card ended up so fun and colourful I love how happy this little piggies look!
I have stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured the pigs in copic markers.




For the background I have die cut out the striped cover plate pierced metal die in white. 
I have then cut out with the die strips of turquoise cardstock and placed them back into their slots in the white frame.

The happy Birthday is from the chunky word dies and the sentiment is from the 
Hogs and Kisses stamp set.


Supplies used:
18630 Hogs and Kisses Stamp Set
18631 Hogs and Kisses Metal die set
19589 Happy Birthday Chunky word die
18581 Striped Coverplate Pierced metal die

Altenew gradient cardstock set Sea Shore
Copic Markers


Thanks for stopping by

Until next time 

Mandy x



  

No comments:

Post a Comment