Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Ella's Garden Rose Bouquet Card



Hello There

I have another project to share with you.


Today my card uses the lovely Ella's Garden Rose Bouquet stamp set

from Paper Rose Studio.




This card is quite simple but the bright colours of the roses 
really pop on the white background.




I have simply stamped out my flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black in on white blending card.



I simply repeat stamped the floral spray on the top right edge of my card, turning the card around I have then stamped the top right corner once again, this becomes the bottom left corner of my card.




For the opposite sides I have randomly stamped small sections of the 

stamp to fill in the corners. 


I have then coloured with Copic Markers and added my Die cut 

word and sentiment.


Supplies Used:

17967 Ella's Garden Rose Bouquet Stamp Set

19289 Big Black And White Sentiment pack

19619 Outlined Alphabet die Set


Copics: 

E18 E15 Y17 Y15 Y11

R89 R37 R35 R32

E04 RV34 RV32 RV11

VO6 VO4 V01

G99 YG67 YG63 YG03


Thanks for stopping by 


Until next time

Mandy x



No comments:

Post a Comment