Monday, March 14, 2022

Paper Roses Bird of Paradise stamp set

 

Hi there

I am back with another card for 

Paper Rose Studio



I have chosen a very simple design for my card and have used 
strong oranges and greens to colour in my stamped image.

I have stamped my image in Memento ink in London Fog ,which is a grey colour, 
onto blending card
so that once coloured in with Copic Markers the stamped lines 
are quite soft and only slightly visible.




I have used an indigo Prismacolor pencil on the leaves and flowers to
 add some depth after colouring. this helps the copic marker colours to pop.





I have used Distress Oxide ink in Tumbled glass to add some colour to the background of my card
and added a background die-cut on top.




To complete the card I have fussy cut out the Bird of Paradise and added a layered word
and sentiment.




Supplies Used:
From Paper Rose Studio:

24784 Bird Of Paradise Stamp Set
21063 Chloe's Coverplate Layer 2 Die
20904 Happy Birthday Fine Script Layered Word Die
20165 So Extra White 1.0 Sentiment pack

Copic Markers
leaves:
YG25, G24 , G28 , C7
flowers:
Y15, Y19, YR04, YR09


Thanks for stopping by 

Mandy x





No comments:

Post a Comment