Saturday, April 23, 2022

Coloured 'Hombre Butterflies in Copic Markers


Hi again.


Today I am sharing another card for

Paper Rose Studio.

My card uses the Bethany Butterfly stamp.




To make this card I have stamped out the Bethany Butterfly stamp directly onto my card 
base in both the top right and bottom left corners of my blending card. 
I have used a copic marker friendly black ink.





I have stamped a third butterfly an a second piece of blending card  to cut
out later on after I have coloured it in.





Once all three butterflies have been coloured I have cut out 
my Hello layered word die in blending card and the shadow layer is cut from black cardstock.



I have also added a sentiment from the black and white sentiment sheets.





Once I have cut out my third  butterfly,
 I used my scan n cut for this,
 I have used foam tape to mount the third butterfly overlapping it
on top of the Hello word die cut.


Supplies used: 
Paper Rose:

24631 Bethany Butterfly Stamp
16951 Layered Hello Die
19023 Black and white sentiment sheets

Copic Markers; 
Butterfly 1 ( Orange)
YR14 , YR18 , E15 , E18

Butterfly 2 ( Teal )
BG70 , BG72 , BG75 , BG78

Butterfly 3 ( Pink )
R81 , R83 , R85 , R89

Have a fantastic weekend and I will see you next time 
with a new card

Bye for now

Mandy



  


No comments:

Post a Comment