Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Poor neglected blog!

it really has been too long since I posted here! Sorry! Life has been so busy and I don't really know where the time goes.

Those of you who know me will laugh when I say that I am always at Scraptivate....I can always be found in a workshop or class!

on Saturdays I am in both Kelsey's ATC class in the morning and Natalie's Mixed media class in the afternoon! To get things rolling here on my sad little blog I would love to share with you my cover from the  mixed media classes. I have decided to work from a book instead of loose pages, I hope you like it.



 
 journal front cover

journal back cover
( notice the title of the music paper I was given! how could I cover it up! )





i promise i will share again really soon
xox





2 comments: