Monday, January 23, 2012

My fantastic new Cargo Case

I just picked up my new Tim Holtz cargo case on Saturday from Scraptivate, and I must say I LOVE IT!
I decided to attack it right away before packing it full of my supplies.

 Front view with 10 little collection chipboard houses.

 Back view, this side has 11 little houses on it

 Detail view

 More houses!

 All a little bit different.

 I just love this little guy!

 Side view

Side detail.

I have used Kaiser Craft paper to cover the case , from the Peachy Keen Collection. The chipboard pieces are from 2 Crafty, 3 Strips  in  "Wrought iron" design and the 2 end pieces are called "Arlenes corners". All the chippy pieces have been painted brown and glued down with Mod Podge. 

If you haven't thought to get one of these Cargo cases, dont hesitate, you need one!
Run in to Scraptivate NOW! You can get everything you need there.

Oh and tell them I said hi!

Thanks for stopping in.
XOX

1 comment:

  1. Incredible Job!
    If your not already a member come join us at ATT

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AllThingsTim/

    ReplyDelete