Friday, July 28, 2017

Rose by Stamping Bella


Hi there 

For my turn on the blog today I am sharing with you another Stamping Bella stamped image called Rose.

I love this stamp a lot and am really pleased how she came out. I thought I would do something a little different with the yellows for her petals.





dont forgent to pop in to Bizzy Becs online store to Pre- order all these products and so much more.

Supplies used: 
Stamping Bella: Tiny townie garden girl Rose
Impression obsession: Tree Frame Die
Lawn Fawn: Happy happy happy sentiments
Lawn Fawn: fancy folded banners
Lawn Fawn: grassy hillside borders
Lawn Fawn: out of this world die

Thanks for stopping By

Mandy x

1 comment:

  1. What a glorious card! The stamp is so unique and I love the flower for her skirt - so cool! Fabulous colouring too! xxx

    ReplyDelete