Monday, August 28, 2017

crazy cat gift tags




Today for my turn on Bizzy Becs  blog I am sharing some gift tags that I have made.





I have sponged and distressed  shipping tags, then I have added freehand pen
work and some stamped patterning.

I have also sponged through some Tim Holtz stencils for extra layering.

I have coloured the crazy cats stamped images  using water colours and  Prismacolor coloured pencils.




Tag 1 


Tag 2



Tag 3

Supplies used:

Spelbinders dies:
Robo ring 
Triplex
Splatter proof
Lawn fawn - Big scripts words stamp and Die sets
Impression obsession Seth Apter solar system stamp set *
Sizzix - Tim Holtz Crazy Cats Die set *
Tim Holtz Stamps - Crazy cats *

Thanks for having a look and don't forget to drop in to Bizzy Becs on-line store where you can pre-order all these items.

* not listed but Bec can order for you if you put in a special request.

Mandy x



2 comments: