Thursday, September 28, 2017

Grungy Gift Card




Hi there 
Thanks for joining me for my turn on the blog at Bizzy Becs  today.

I would like to show you a really simple card I made. Time is just getting away from me and I needed a gift card that was super fast to make.




I simply sponged the card with Distress Oxides and water spritzed to create a watercolour effect.
I love the super matte finish they give and they also layer up so well showing all the colours from previous layers.

the Detail Butterfly die has been cut out on water colour paper for the base layer and the top layer is cut from the Tim Holtz metallic Kraft core paper.
I have sanded back the gold metallic card and sponged it with distress ink in vintage photo.

the stamped circles are all from Impression Obsession from the awesome Seth Apter Range.




Supplies used: 
Sizzix Thinletts - Detailed butterflies
Impression Obsession Seth Apter Stamp Set- RPM's
Impression Obsession Seth Apter Stamp Set- Planetarium
Spellbinders- Seth Apter Splatter Proof
Avery Elle- Gift card Die (older design ) "for you"

There are still a couple of days left to take advantage of Bec's Birthday Flash sale,
so pop into Bizzy Becs online store to take advantage of the savings.

Until next time 

Mandy x



3 comments: