Friday, April 19, 2019

paper Rose Doodle flowers



Hi there

Today I would like to share with you a set of cards featuring the fun Doodle Flowers stamp set from Paper Rose.




To create these cards I have stamped all the flowers out onto watercolour paper with Ranger Archival ink and coloured them in with Tombow watercolour pens.

I have then cut out all the flowers using the matching Doodle Flowers die set.


To make the colours in the flowers pop I wanted to create a distressed neutral background for the cards. I have used the credit card technique to get this effect. layers of paint are put down by scraping the colours onto paper using an old plastic credit card so that the layers are nice and thin.

I have then spritzed with water and allowed the to soften the paint and scraped again, this time pulling off some of the colour already put down.

I have then cut out the backgrounds from the painted papers.






Supplies used:
17805 Doodle Flowers 4 x 6 stamp set
17806 Doodle Flowers Die set
17448 Happy Layered
17457 Cheers Layered
17460 Awesome Layered
16874 Happy Birthday Large



Thank you for stopping by to have a look, I hope you find some time to get creative over 
the extra holidays this weekend and have a wonderful Easter with family and friends.

Until Next time 

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment