Wednesday, May 8, 2019

A Magical Birthday with Unicorn Magic



Hi 

Thank you for stopping by today to see my cards for Paper Rose Studio.

Today I thought I would try something a little colourful and I just love the cute Unicorn Magic stamp set from Paper Rose.






I wanted to use rainbow colours so I decided to colour the unicorns mane and tail in rainbow colours using Copic Markers. To create the illusion of white unicorns I have only coloured in the shadows on their bodies using cool grey colours.






These cards are really simple to make and I love how the word magical looks cut out of bright card in mixed colours.



card 1




Card 2. I have sponged my Birthday die cut in yellow copic markers creating an ombre' effect




Card 3




On all three cards to add some dimension I have used foam tape to raise up either the stamped sentiments or the Unicorns.

 For added depth I have used the same coloured card that I die cut my letters out of to double mat the card base.

Supplies used:
17307- Unicorn Magic 4 x6 stamp set
17308- Unicorn Magic die set
16844- Alphabet die set
17850- Nesting Rectangles
16874- Happy Birthday Large die
16428- Happy Birthday Simple cling rubber stamp
17658- Wonderful birthday stamp set ( for wonderful Birthday )
17304- Hello 4 x 6 stamp set ( for Birthday ) 

Thanks again for stopping by

Until next time

Mandy x



No comments:

Post a Comment