Sunday, May 5, 2019

Squishy Cats Birthday Card




Hi there

Thanks for joining me again for another month's inspiration for Bizzy Bec's monthly challenge


Todays card features the cute Stampingbella Squishy Cats stamp.




This is such a gorgeous stamp and I decided to make my background fun and bright.

I have coloured the cats in Copic markers and fussy cut them out.

The background was made by watercoloring up watercolour paper in rainbow colours and setting it 
aside to dry.

I have then cut circles out of the paper using various sizes of a stitched circle die set.

After gluing all the circles onto a piece of plain white card, I have then die cut my base panel using a large stitched rectangle frame die.


The sentiments were cut our of coloured card and glued down onto the background. 
The cats were set using foam tape to allow them to pop off the background. 




Supplies used:
Stampingbella: Squishy cats stamp
Lawn Fawn : Stitched Rectangles
Lawn Fawn: Stitched Circles
Creative Expressions: Essential Words

I hope you'll join us over at Bizzy Bec's blog for our monthly anything goes challenge and don't forget to have a look at the new listings in-store there are some gorgeous new Stampingbella stamps as well as a few new ranges too!



Until next time 
Mandy x




No comments:

Post a Comment