Sunday, September 8, 2019

Paper Rose Vintage Motorcycle



Today is my turn to share a set of cards for Paper Rose Studio.
 It is Sunday evening here in Perth and Im afraid the day just got away from me, so sorry it's late


Todays Cards feature the Vintage Motorcycle Stamp set.



I needed a masculine card for my dad for fathers day and I always find masculine cards to be so much harder to create.

I decided to paint the backgrounds to look like woven fabric using acrylic paint and a bristle brush.


The process is slow and you need to keep turning your card 90 degrees to cross hatch the lines.


The panels that are on top of the backgrounds are made using some of the new stencils and texture paste. One of the panels has beed sponged in distress oxide ink.







Supplies Used:
17604 Vintage Motorcycle 3 x 4 stamp set
17605 Vintage motorcycle die
18195 Chevron Arrows 6 x 6 Stencil
18123 Half Tone 6 x 6 Stencil
18333 Hey Dad 4 x 4 Stamp set


I hope you like these cards, have you seen all the amazing new products that have been released over at Paper Rose Studio store?

I really am loving the new Stencils and the paper packs.

Until next time 

Mandy x








1 comment:

  1. Love your created background papers Amanda. The cards are wonderful male cards.

    ReplyDelete