Sunday, June 14, 2020

Daisy Border stained glass card


Hi there


I have created another stained glass window card using the 
gorgeous Daisy Border Die from Paper Rose Studio.







I love making stained glass cards.
 The colours seem crisper after the glossy accents has dried.
I love the 3D texture of these cards too.






I have coloured with Copic markers before stacking up layers of my die cut,
there are five layers of the Daisy Border die to create the depth around the petals needed  to fill with glossy accents for the stained glass effect. 
I have used the same colours of Copic Markers to colour the shadow die cut behind the Sunshine word die.





Supplies Used:

18518 Daisy Border Die
17463 Sunshine Layered Word Die
18144 Sunshine Words 4 x 4 Stamp Set


Copic Markers:
Background: BG11
Daisies: Y02, Y11, Y17, Y15

Thanks for stopping by for a look 


Until next time.

Mandy x














No comments:

Post a Comment