Friday, June 5, 2020

Watercolour Effect Using Tombow Pens And Garden Gems Stamp




Hi 


Today I am sharing a card for Bizzy Becs and inspiration for our monthly challenge.
More information on the blog.





I have used Tombow Brush markers to colour in my Penny Black Photo stamp, This one is called Garden Gems but you can use this technique with any "photo" real stamp. 
In other words the stamp needs to be a solid stamp and not just a thin line outline.



I have used the Tombow Brush markers to colour directly on the stamp starting with my lighter colour first and gradually moving on to my darkest colour.
Once fully coloured in I have very lightly misted the stamp with water and
stamped it onto smooth watercolour paper.





Once dry I have die cut a section of the stamp using a stitched Oval Die from my collection and 
 stamped my sentiment out in memento ink in Black. 

You can use any black inkpad that you have. I just had my Memento handy.

I have then layered this onto a lacy die-cut background.



Penny Black : Garden Gems Stamp ( By Request )
Penny Black: Grateful Heart
Avery Elle: Sweet Scallops ( by Request)
Spellbinders: A2 Tranquil Moments ( by Request)
Tombow watercolour pens


Thank you for stopping by, have a look inshore for these great products and so many more and
join us on our blog for our monthly challenge you might be this months winner!


Until Next time

Mandy x



No comments:

Post a Comment