Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sketchy Handpicked Bouquet

 


Hello there 

I have had an amazing four days at an art retreat 

with the most amazing ladies,

and as a result I am posting a bit later in the day than normal


Today my card features the gorgeous Hand Picked Floral Bouquet stamp from

Paper Rose Studio.




As with previous cards I have used  Copic markers to colour my vase of flowers and 
layered that onto embossed textured background




I love clean and simple images on a white background. 

The yellow flowers really pop on the white.


I have used copic colours that look like copper to colour in the vase.

these colours were 

E33  E35  E37  E08

W5  YG95


Supplies Used:

19078 Sketchy Handpicked Bouquet Stamp

21480 Wood Panels Embossing Folder

19023 Black and White Sentiments Sheet


Thanks for stopping by 


Until next time 


Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment