Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Lovely Florals Magnolias from Paper Rose Studio

 



Hello Crafty friends

I have a new project to share.

This card features the Lovely florals Magnolias stamp set from

Paper Rose Studio.




I have Stamped and Copic coloured my Magnolias on blending card.
Then die cut them out.




 For the circles I have cut out random sizes out of Neenah card,
 using my blending brush and Distress Oxide inks in Abandoned Coral, Ripe Persimmon and Kitsch Flamingo created a smooth gradient from light to dark.




To finish off the card I have added a sentiment and word die cut in black.


Supplies Used:

18186 Lovely Florals Magnolia Stamp set

18187 Lovely Florals Magnolia Die set

16685 Stitched Square Frames

16874 Happy Birthday Large Word Die

19023 Black and White Sentiment Sheets


Copic colours:

W3  W1  W0

Y11  Y23

R00 R01  E71  E74


Distress Oxides:

Abandoned Coral

Ripe Persimmon 

Kitsch Flamingo


Thanks again for stopping by


Until Next Time


Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment