Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Lots Of Leaves

 


Hi there 


I am back to share another card for Paper Rose Studio


My card today features leaves from the Lots Of Leaves stamp set that have

been coloured with Copic markers

and die cut out to create delicate sprigs of green.





I love contrast and white space on cards and I have given the card background some interest with
the Amberley  Floral Square die cut out in Neenah Solar White card.
The texture shows up even with the white on white layers.





My sentiments are from the Fine Script layered word dies cut out in Solar White card as well and layered onto their shadow die cut from black card.




I have finished with a sentiment cut out from the

 Black & White Sentiment pack.



Supplies used: 


18623 Lots Of Leaves Stamp

18624 Lots Of Leaves Die

18524 Amberley Floral Square Die

18846 Nesting Label 2 Die

19679 Wonderful Fine Script Word Die

19688 You're Fine Script Word Die

19023 Black & White Sentiment Pack


Copic Colours:

    G21  G94  G99

YG03  YG63  YG67  


Thanks for stopping by 


see you next time 


Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment