Saturday, September 4, 2021

Hugs, More Blossoms

 

Hello There 


Welcome to Spring in the southern hemisphere! 

I am really looking forward to the warmer months!


Today I thought I would 

share a card that reminds us of the blossoms 

that this time of year is known for.





I have layered 2 card base dies to create the background for my card.
The top layer has been painted and stamped with a text stamp for added contrast.




    I have stamped my flowers in memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured  with Copic markers.





Flowers are coloured in soft pinks from the RV colour series.






Supplies Used: 

21060 Chloe's Coverplate Layer 1 Die

21063 Chloe's Coverplate  Layer 2 Die

17613 More Flowers stamp set

19703  Hugs Fine Script layered word die

19432 Uplifting Type A5 Paper Collection 

16295 Vintage Letter Stamp



Thanks so much for stopping by 


Until next time 

Mandy xxx

1 comment: