Sunday, November 14, 2021

Holy Family Christmas Card

 

Hi again


I have another card to share with you.

I have used Prismacolor pencils to colour my stamped images.


These beautiful Christmas stamps are from Paper Rose Studio.






For my background I have used my scan n cut to cut out a mask for

 my background.

I have used distress oxide ink in Speckled egg to fill in colour. I have also splattered the background with gold paint whilst the mask is still in place.


After colouring in my stamped images I have fussy cut them out 

and layered them up to create my nativity scene. 

My stamped out sentiment has been cut out with the Scan n Cut 

and I have added some tiny gold stars to finish,



supplies used:

23815 Holy Family Clear stamp

23812 Stable Clear Stamp

18335 Christmas Sentiments Stamp


Distress oxide Ink - Speckled Egg


No comments:

Post a Comment