Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Folk Flowers Thank You Card.



Hello there

I'm back to share my second card for June
For Paper Rose Studio.

I have made a very Simple card using the
Folk Flowers stencil.


-

The background of my card is made using the stencil and distress oxide inks.
 I have used a blending brush to apply the inks through the stencil using pinks and greens.




Because I am layering my colors starting from light to dark,
I have used my Make Art Station and magnets to hold the stencil in place 
allowing me to add different tones of each color where needed



Ihave added vellum under the floral oval die to mute down the background allowing the sentiment to stand out a little more. The thanks snd oval die cut are cot out multiple times and stacked together giving dimension to the card.

Supplies used:

19718  Folk flowers 6x6 stencil
20234 Spring Oval Die set
19667 thanks fine script word die

Distress Oxide Inks
Scattered Straw
Saltwater Taffy
Ripe Persimmon
Shabby Shutters
Forrest Moss



Thank for stopping by
See you next time
Mandy x








No comments:

Post a Comment