Thursday, June 23, 2022

Trevor and Friends Birthday card

 

Hello again


I am back to share my third project for June.

My card today has a gel medium resist background using a stencil 

to create the pattern.



Creating the background is quite simple, I have taped my stencil down on to my base card, that is cut larger than my card size which will be trimmed to  the size I want later on.
I have then applied clear Gel medium to the stencil using a palette knife. 
Once I have applied an even layer across the stencil I have removed the tape and stencil. 
I have then let the gel medium dry completely.



I have inked the stencilled gel medium with Distress Oxide ink using a blending brush.
There is a lovely texture to the card base and i thing that the damask pattern looks 
like vintage wallpaper.



My stamped image has been coloured with copic markers and cut out using my 
Brother Scan N Cut machine.



I have completed the card with a couple if die cut sentiments.


Supplies Used:

Paper Rose Studio

26119 Trevor and Friends Clear stamp

18876 Damask 6 x6 stencil

19589 Happy Birthday Chunky Word die

20913 Best Wishes Fine Script Layered Word die


Memento Ink Tuxedo black

Distress Oxide Speckled Egg

Golden Matt Gel Medium

Copic Markers:

Trevor Y11  Y15  Y19

Bunnies 

1) E30  E31  E33

2) C0  C01  C03  C05

3) E70  E71  E74

ears / noses E02  R02

Teacup BG10  BG23  BG32  BG49

R29 R39

shadows W0  W01  W03

Chair E17  E18  E29


Thanks for stopping by, 

Until next time 


Mandy x








No comments:

Post a Comment