Monday, July 4, 2022

Lydia's Blooms Card

 

Hello again

Today I am sharing my first project for July, I can't believe that we have 

made it to halfway through the year.


.

My card is quite simple, but the patterned paper used for the card base really
 helped to "pop" the red flowers 



I have stamped the flowers on blending card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured
them with Copic Markers.





Once coloured I have used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut them out. 
I have die cut the the Hello layered Oval word die 
in charcoal coloured card and the oval base from the set in white card.




I have layered my sentiment oval on foam tape to add depth to my card 

as well as some of the flowers.


Supplies used: 

25852 Lydia's Bloom Stamp Set

26071 Hello Layered Oval Die

Paper Rose Studio decorative paper


Copic Markers:

R22  R29  R59  C05

Y13  Y17  Y19  YR24

G21  G94  G99

No comments:

Post a Comment