Saturday, July 23, 2022

Perfect sized coffee

 




 hello there

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

. . I have another card to share with you for Paper Rose Studio.

Have used the Perfect Sized Coffee stamp for my card



.



My card same time is Simple and all about the cute stumped mage.
I have used Holbein colored pencils to color the image in. The card base has been die cut and
Colored win distress oxide ink and a blending brush.
Once blended I have layered everything together and used a sentiment 
From the black and white sentiment pack.



Once coloured I have used the Polaroid frame die to cut it out

This makes it the perfect size to fit inside the frame.

To create depth and dimension l have cut out the frame four times and glued them

Stacked together to raise both the frame and the center at the

same time.




Supplies used

26140 Perfect Sized Coffee stamp set

17232 Polaroid Frame Die

18430Cable Knit Coverplate Die

19023 Black and white sentiments  

Distress Oxide Ink

Speckled Egg

Holbein Coloured Pencils



Thanks for slopping by

Until next time

Mandy x




No comments:

Post a Comment