Thursday, August 4, 2022

Iced Bubble Tea HB2U card

 


Hi There 


Today is my turn to share a card for Paper Rose Studio.


I have used the Iced Bubble Tea stamp to create a card that is a bit fun 

and modern for a teen.




My card base is watercolour paper with a wash of colour and some splatters and my stamped image 
is coloured with copic markers.






I have stamped out the bubble tea image twice 
masking the first stamping to prevent overlapping lines.



I wanted to colour two different looking bubble teas so I Googled a few images of different types of teas and came up with some fun colours. 

below is the image I used as inspiration for my tea colour combination.


Brown Sugar Butterfly Pea Milk Bubble Tea Recipe | Gimme Bubble Tea







To complete my card I have added the stacked square die onto my water colour card based. I have pieced in some of the cut out panels that I have coloured with copic markers.






I have added a sentiment from the Big Black and White sentiment pack to complete my card




Supplies Used: 

24727 - Iced Bubble Tea Stamp
18661 Stacked Squares Die
19289 Big Black and White Sentiments


Watercolour paints


Copic Markers:
Tea 1
BG01  B00  YG21  Y00  E41  E42
Tea 2
E44 E42  E41  YR02  E97
Cup lids
C05  C03  C01
Pearls
E79  E29  E59





Thanks for stopping by to have a look at my latest card

Until Next time 

Mandy xx












No comments:

Post a Comment