Sunday, August 14, 2022

Helen’s blooms for Paper Rose Studio

 


Hello again


It's my day to share another project for 

Paper Rose Studio

and my card today is flowers.

I am a big fan of copic colouring flower stamps and today I have used 

the Paper Rose Helens Bloom's stamp set.







I have used the nesting slimline rectangle die for my card base, so this is quite a large card!
The oval frame is made by taping two of the nesting slimline oval dies, by spacing them evenly apart 
you get a large oval frame to use. 
I have also used the centre piece that cutting the frame makes, and this has been embossed using 
the Baby Blue embossing folder.





When stamping out the flowers I have stamped three together masking the flowers
 to prevent an overlap.
The flowers once coloured are cut out using my Scan N Cut.






Supplies Used:

23837 Helen's Blooms Stamp Set

20868 Nesting Slimline Rectangles

25615 Nesting Slimline Ovals

20384 Baby Blue Embossing Floder

16874 Happy Birthday Large Word die

17631 Happy Birthday To You Die 


Copic Markers:


RV66  RV09  RV06  RV04  RV12

V09  V17  V04  V12

R32  R35  R37  R39

R08  YR09  YR14  YR21  Y38



Thanks for stopping by

Until Next Time 


Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment