Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Frankie the fox Card

 


Today my card that I have made for Paper Rose Studio

Uses the sweet Frankie The Fox stamp along with the Sally’s Bloom

Stamp set






I have used a soft vintage blue as my card base and layered my sentiment circle die cut
over the top
I have stamped out the flowers and leaves from the Sally’s Bloom Set 
multiple times and used  Markers to colour them in.






Once Coloured in I have cut out all the leaves and flowers with my 
Scan N Cut machine.




The. Stamped out Frankie the fox is also copic coloured and cut out.
I have arranged the flowers and laeves randomly around the sentiment frame.
Using foam tape I have raised up some of the flowers and leaves to add dimension.






I have also added a sentiment from the all Occasions Sentiment pack to complete 
My card.





Supplies Used:

26131 Frankie The Fox Clear Stamp

25888 Sally’s Bloom Clear Stamp

18366 Sentiment Circle Die

22339 All Occasions Sentiment Pack


Copic Markers

E09 E08 YR27 E35

RV13 RV02 V000

Y38 Y17 YR31

G99 G94 G21

W00 W01


Thanks for stopping by to have a look at my latest project.

Until Next Time 


Mandy xx









No comments:

Post a Comment