Sunday, September 4, 2022

Happy Father’s Day

 

Hello There

As today is Father’s Day here and also my day to share a project

For Paper Rose Studio

I thought I would share my card I made for my Dad this Father’s Day.



I have used watercolour pencils to colour wash the woodgrain card and once dry I have
Used mixed media glue to seal the colour.
I have then ink spritzed the card so that the woodgrain texture shows.




Once dry using Heavy Body paste i have stenciled the industrial stencil over the top of the 
Woodgrain base.





The Vintage motorcycle was stamped in Versamark ink and embossed using black embossing powder and cut out using the matching die set.
I have used Copic markers to colour the stamped image.
 I have coloured some of the white negative space around the bike with Copics
 in similar colors of the background as this helps inter grate everything together.
 




Supplies used :
17604 Vintage Motorcycle Stamp Set
17605 Vintage Motorcycle Die Set
18451 DAD Metal Word Die Set
19121 Industrial Elements Stencil
22339 All Occasions Sentiment Pack

Copic markers:
R59 R37 R27
E17 E13
C1 C3 C6

Ranger Distress Woodgrain Card
Fabre Castellated Warner Pencils
Stamperia Mixed Media Glue
Stamperia Heavy Body Paste ( white)
Black Embossing Powder



Thank you for stopping by to have a look, 
I hope you have a wonderful day with your Dads,
And my thoughts are with those who’s Dads are no longer with us

Until next time 

Mandy x












No comments:

Post a Comment