Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Juliet’s Blooms on a Watercolour Background

 


Hello  there. 

My latest card that I am sharing with you today has a background 

That was made using watercolour pencils.




The card base is Ranger Distress watercolour card, I
 like this a lot when using watercolour
 pencils because It is really heavy duty and 
doesn’t flake or buckle when I add a lot of pigment with the pencils and the water
Needed to move the pigment around.





Once I scribbled my chosen colors out onto the card  I used a wet brush to blend out 
The pigment mixing the colors together.
Once dry I added some liquid sparkle in areas following the patterns created 
When blending out the pigment.



I stamped out the flowers and leaves in Memento Tuxedo black ink
 onto blending card and coloured them with Copic Markers, I then used my Scan N Cut
 to cut them out which saved having to fussy cut them out.





I cut out the words from The Tall Happy Birthday die set four times and 
Glued them all together stacking them to add some dimension, once this was done
 I used some antiquing wax on them to add a hombre effect
 making the words darker at the bottom. 
I then added a little liquid sparkle to add some glitz.



I also added a few clear gems to the centers of the flowers.



Supplies Used: 
25840 Juliet’s Blooms Stamp Set
26101 Tall Script Happy Birthday Word dies

Ranger Distress Watercolour Card
Watercolour Pencils
Paper RoseLiquid Sparkle
Small Clear gems


CopicMarkers:
V000 RV02 RV13
Y17 Y38
G21 G94 G99


Thanks for stopping by to see my latest card for Paper Rose Studio


Until Next Time 

Mandy x








No comments:

Post a Comment