Friday, September 23, 2022

Monkey Birthday card

 


Hello Again 

I am back to share with you my third project for  this month.

Today I have used coloured pencils for this fun card.



I have stamped out the leaf stamp three times at the top of the card base, this gave me a nice tree line 
When adding the swinging monkey.
The leaf stamp wasn’t very large so I didn’t need to mask anything as there wasn’t any overlap.



Once I stamped the monkey so that he appears to be swinging from the leaf branches,
I have used my prismacolour pencils to colour in both the leaves and monkey in. 

Prismacolor pencils can get waxy so I have used a lot of light layers to build up the colour.




Supplies used:

27460 Monkey and Sloth Stamp Set
24712 Bold Leaves Stamp
19289 Big Black and White Sentiments
18454 - Blending Brush with cap

Distress Oxide ink - Tumbled Glass
Carson MiTientes Pastel Paper 



Thanks for stopping by to have a look at my latest card 
I will have three new projects for you next month

Until next time 
Mandy x










No comments:

Post a Comment