Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Sarah’s Bouquet in Prismacolour Pencils

 


Hello There

I can’t believe that we are now into October already

Time seems to fly by these days!

I have my first project of the month for Paper Rose Studio to share.

I really enjoy colouring florals and decided to use pencils for the details in this beautiful bouquet.




I have used MiTientes pastel paper as my card base as I really like the tooth on
This paper for coloured pencil work.
I have stamped the bouquet stamp out in Versafine  black ink.




Once I had coloured all the leaves and flowers,I used two shades of light blues to blend out the background.

I then added splatters of acrylic ink in gold and black.





As the pencil blending took some time I decided to keep the rest of my 
Card  simple, leaving the floral bouquet the main focal point. 





To complete the card I have die cut the word wishes out of plain black card 
And added sentiments from the All Occasions sentiment pack.


Supplies used: 

25234 - Sarah’s Bouquet Clear Stamp
26110 Tall Script words Wishes Blessings
All Occasions Sentiment Sheets


Prismacolor Pencils
Acrylic ink Black
Windsor and Newton Metallic Gold Ink

Thank you for stopping by to see my latest card 
I will be back with another card on the 14th 

Until Next time 

Mandy x











No comments:

Post a Comment