Thursday, July 14, 2022

Olivia's Blooms Thank You Card




Hello

Today I am sharing my second card for July  

for Paper Rose Studio

This card is a bit different from my usual style because it has a patterned paper 

base layer that really gives it a fresh look that contrasts well with the bright coloured daisies. 





The base of the card are simple die cut papers using the nesting slimline ovals dies in the largest size 
and the Nesting Slimline Stitched Rectangles also in the larger size.






The daisies are from the Olivias Blooms stamp set and I have stamped out this cute little daisy 
out several times onto blending card 
using Memento tuxedo black ink 
and coloured with copic markers in bright pinks and oranges.






Once coloured in I have used my scan n cut to die cut the flowers and leaves 
and scattered them onto my background 
 some of the daisies and leaves are stuck down using foam tape 
raising them up off the card base.





To complete my card I have used the Thank You Block word die which I have cut out three times and stacked the letters together to lift the letters  up off the card base. 
Its a bit fiddly glueing all the letters together but it does make the sentiment stand out and it 
looks neater then using foam tape.



Supplies used:
Paper Rose Studio 

25846 Olivia's Bloom Stamp
21165 Thank You Block Word Die
20868  Nesting Slimline Stitched Rectangles 
25615 Nesting Slimline Ovals
19208 Paint Pour Papaer Pack A5

Copic Colours:

RV69  RV09  RV17  RV06  RV04  RV02

YR09  YR04  Y19  Y15 

YG67  YG63  YG03



I hope you find some crafting time in your day

until next time 

Mandy x




No comments:

Post a Comment