Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Stamping Bella Garden Girl Violet Card




Hi there

Today's card is for Bizzy Bec's Monthly Challenge Inspiration.

For my Card I have used the fabulous StampingBella Violet from the Garden Girl series.








I have used Copic Markers And Prismacolor coloured pencils to colour my image. 

The card is x-press it blending card and I have used Memento Tuxedo black ink to stamp out the image.






The die cut sentiments are coloured in Jane Davenport Palette Pastels to create an hombre effect from soft pink to purple.


Supplies Used:

Stampingbella: Garden Girl Violet
Lawn Fawn : Large Stitched Ovals
Spellbinders : Untamed Scrolls Die

I hope you join us for our anything goes monthly challenge and 
there are some great new products listed in Store that you can pre-order. 

Thanks for stopping by

Until next time
Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment