Thursday, August 8, 2019

Paper Rose Studio More Flowers



Hi again,

Today I have  a set of cards for you using Paper Rose Studios more Flowers stamp set.

I decided on a soft pink blossom on a grey background, I have also used elements left over from previous cards.




The flowers on each card are coloured in with Comic Markers and die cut or Fussy cut out. 
The Mandala stamp has been heat embossed and die cut out using one of the banner dies with a stitched edge. 



I have used a grey card for my background which has been die cut using the A6 Australian card size stitched rectangle die.




Supplies Used: 

17613- More Flowers 4 x 4 stamp set
17250 More Flowers Die
17883 Mandala 4 x 6 Stamp Set
16576 Stitched Rectangles A6
17829 Diamond Vine Background 
17583 Banner 2 Large Metal Stacking Set
17451 Beautiful layered Die 
17985 Beautiful Words 4 x 4 Stamp Set
17304 Hello 4 x 6 Stamp Set
16951 Layered Hello Cutting Die


Thank you for stopping by to have a look at these cards.

I hope that you are inspired to use some of these products in your creations.


Until next time 

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment