Monday, August 19, 2019

Paper Roses Lovely Florals Blossoms Card set




Hi

I'm back again with a set of cards for Paper Rose Studio featuring the new Lovely Florals Blossoms Stamp set.

I decided to go for a vintage almost Wedgwood china look for this set of cards. 





These cards all have bold blossoms coloured in Copic markers and backgrounds coloured with Distress Oxide inks.






To create these cards I have stamped out two sets of all the blossoms to get enough flowers to make the three cards. After colouring in I have die cut them out and arranged them in different ways.

To get dark shadows and depth into the flower petals and leaves I have used a medium blue, B23, Copic marker to shadow or under colour the darker areas. Once the top colours are applied this blue tone blends in to add a lot more depth than I could achieve with a standard blend.



The backgrounds are distress oxide Inks tha  are spritzed with water on a craft sheet and then I have randomly tapped the paper into the colours to create a 'splotchy' and watercolored looking background.







Supplies Used: 
18183 Lovely Florals Blossoms 4 x 6 stamp set
18184 Lovely Florals Blossoms Die Set
16969 Quatrefoil Layer 1 Die
16551 Stitched Ovals
17628 Stitched Hexagons 
17472 Thanks Layered
16416 Hello Friend stamp


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like these cards and that I have inspired you to create some of these ideas too.

Until Next Time
Mandy x








No comments:

Post a Comment