Thursday, August 29, 2019

Paper Rose Thanks a Bunch



Hi There

Todays cards I have created for you are for Paper Rose Studio. I really enjoyed the challenge of colouring in this gorgeous Stamp using Prismacolor pencils.

The Stamp Set I have used here is called Thanks A Bunch and is one of the new release sets.




For this card I have stamped the image in a light base ink colour to create a  no line effect and I have coloured the image in Prismacolor pencils. The "awesome " sentiment has been heat embossed and shadowed using the matching die in black. 


For this card I have coloured in again with pencils and then used the matching Thanks A Bunch die to cut out the flower bouquet. 
For depth and contrast I have used a geometric embossing folder to create the background.


For this card I have stamped the image in black ink onto a smoother card base.
 I have then selected two areas to spotlight and colour with pencils. 
I will say it did save me hours of colouring but still looks really effective when put back into place. The sentiments are once again heat embossed onto black card.



I love how the background on this card looks like it has been coloured in but its just shadows created by the embossing folder.


Supplies Used: 

18075 Thanks A Bunch 4 x 6 Stamp Set
18076 Thanks A Bunch Die Set
16951 Layered Hello Die Set17985 Beautiful Words 4 x 4 Stamp Set
17451 Beautiful Layered Die
18147 Awesome Words 4 x 4 Stamp Set
17460 Awesome Layered Die
16548 Stitched Circles Stacking Die Set



Thanks for stopping by to see my cards, I hope that you feel inspired to try colouring in your stamped 
images in coloured pencils.

Head on over to the store at Paper Rose Studio and have a look at some of the gorgeous new products there. You can even get paper packs in some amazing designs that are a great size for card making.


Until Next Time 

Mandy x




No comments:

Post a Comment