Sunday, January 5, 2020

Thanks for all the Laughs card





Hi there

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend 

Sending out thoughts and prayers to all those affected by the fires raging throughout the country.
Please stay safe all of you.

Today I would like to share a card with you for Bizzy Bec's and our monthly challenge.






To create my background I have copic coloured the cutaway pieces by sticking them down onto 
press n seal allowing me to keep them in place so I could colour them from light to dark.





Once coloured in I have pieced them back into the background.


Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Studios - Sierra Girl Stamp
Picket Fence Studios - Sierra Girl Die
Picket Fence Studios - Small Ways to say Thank you
Papertrey Ink- Shapeshifters Oval 2 Die( by request)



Don't forget to Pop into the store and have a look at all the great products you can pre-order.

Until next time 

Mandy x

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love Press'n Seal? Great card and gorgeous colouring as always.

    ReplyDelete