Saturday, January 25, 2020

Triptych Tag Card




Hi there
Today I have a mixed media project to share with you.

I have used the gorgeous new Stitched Tag Die set to create a three panel card.

To create some texture to the tags I have cut panels from the new decorative background dies and cut the with the tag die too. This layer is then glued onto the base using matt gel.

Once dry I have added a layer of gesso and gold crackle medium. 



Once all the layers have dried I have painted the tags with acrylic paint I have also added really small art stones for more texture. 



I have glued all 3 Tags onto a piece of craft card leaving a gap between each one. I have also backed each of them with another tag die cut to hide this panel. once dry I have pained in the visible pieces with gold acrylic paint and scored each piece so that the tags concertina to create the triptych panel.



The Blossoms from the Lovely florals Blossom stamp set are stamped onto Neenah card with Mimento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copic markers
I have fussy cut them out with scissors and layered them onto the panels with Matt medium.




Details showing all the textures and layers.


The birds are cut out of craft card and then a second time with scraps of scrapbooking paper.
I have glued the two layers together and inked around the edges.




The sentiments are from the Blossom stamp set and just cut out into strips. 







Supplies used:

18412 Stitched Tags Die set
18463 Charlotte decorative Background Die
18466 Madeline Decorative Background Die
17748 Lots of Birds Metal Die
18183 Lovely Florals Blossom Flowers Stamp set



Thanks for stopping by to have a peek. I hope you have a lovely Long weekend ( here in Australia)

Until next time

Mandy x








No comments:

Post a Comment