Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Little Santa with Rudolph

 



Hello everyone


I am back today with another card for Bizzy Becs for our monthly challenge 
inspiration using the
 Little Santa with Rudolph Digital stamp.

I think that this is an adorable digital image to colour!






I have used Copic markers to colour the digital on Blending card.




To make the soft wintery sky background I have used a blending brush to sponge 
Distress Oxide inks together.

The Tree line is a memory box Die cut out in white card and layered onto the 
blended sky.

My sentiment has also been cut out in white cardstock and I  have added a few snowflake
sequins to help create a winter feel to the card.




 
 
Supplies used:

Bizzy Becs Digi : Little Santa With Rudolph
Creative Expressions : Stacked Merry Christmas ( by request)
Memory Box : Wide Open Spaces 
Memento ink : Tuxedo Bleck

Distress Oxide Inks:
Pumice Stone
Stormy Sky
Tumbled Glass

Picket Fence Studio : Blender Brushes
Snowflake Sequins from my stash


Don't forget to stop by the Shop where you can pre-order all these great products
and don't forget you can also request a product that isn't listed.

I hope you have an amazing year!

Until Next Time 

Mandy x



No comments:

Post a Comment