Monday, January 4, 2021

Modern Poppies stamp from Paper Rose Studio



Hello Everyone

and Happy New year to you.


I can't believe that we are into January of 2021 already.

Let's hope this is an amazing year for us all.


Today I want to share a card for Paper Rose Studio featuring 

the beautiful Modern Poppies stamp set.





I am a huge fan of flower stamps and I went for a dramatic 

red colour for the Poppies.

I have stamped in Memento ink and used Copics to colour.


Recently I was asked to try a new blending card from Craft Jeanie and I will say that 

I love how clean and smooth the card looks. Red blending can be tricky and some papers can really grab the pigment but the reds on they card blended really easily 


This is such a beautiful stamp that I have kept my design really simple.


I have used a lace decorative border Die to layer up my card 

and my sentiment is die cut out of black card and painted with glossy accents 

to make it pop!




Supplies Used: 

20580 Modern Poppy Stamp Set

20562 Decorative Border Die

20913 Best Wishes Fine Script Layered Die


Copics:

C5  R59  R29  R22

G99  G94  G21

Blending Card from Craft Jeanie



Thanks for stopping by to look at my new card.


Until Next Time


Mandy x










No comments:

Post a Comment