Monday, December 28, 2020

Seasons Greetings Slimline Card with Crazy Cats

 


Hello Everyone


Today is my turn to share inspiration for Bizzy Becs and I have

made a holiday season card for you.




I have made a slimline card, they really are the rage at the moment. I used a Paper Rose Studio 
slimline Card Creator Die for my shaker window background.



I have stamped the Crazy Cats from Stampers Anonymous on blending card and coloured with copic markers. Now I must say I got a new blending card fro Craft Jeanie and I love it.
Its a super smooth card and a really nice colour. Best of all the Copics love it and I find I get a really smooth blend without too much effort. 
I will do some comparisons for you and share them on my blog.




I have used a slimline die to cut out the background in card as well as in craft foam to space out 
my shaker windows.
I have added Shaker elements from Paper Rose Studio to fill these windows.





Supplies used:

Stampers Anonymous:

Sizzix Framelits:

Slimline Die and Shaker Elements  from Paper Rose Studio

Copics: 

W0  W01  W03  W05  W07
E00  E50
R14  R27  R39  R89
Y04  Y15  Y38
G03  G05  G09
B000

Thank you for stopping by

I hope you enjoy your New Year celebrations and that 
2021 is a good one for all

Until Next Time 

Mandy x














No comments:

Post a Comment