Monday, December 14, 2020

Little Houses On A Hill Christmas Card

 


Hi Everyone


I'm back  to share my new project for Paper Rose Studio.


Today I have made a simple Christmas card using the Little Houses On a Hill Border Die.





I wanted to make a Simple yet elegant card for Christmas and I adore cream and gold together 
as a Christmas colour combination and used that as my inspiration.






The background is a Distress Oxide one on a mixed media paper. I have sprayed by 

card base with Speckled Egg and Broken China Distress Oxide sprays and then spritzed

 the card with water and set it aside to dry.

Once the card is fully dry I have splattered it with black and White acrylic Paint.


The rest of the card is really simple die cutting and layering using my stitched rectangle die set to

layer up my card colours with my final layer a thin edge of metallic gold.

 My sentiment is also cut out of gold metallic card and the smaller sentiment has been stamped 

and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.


Supples Used:

18363 Little Houses On A Hill Die

17823 Merry Christmas Text

16576 Stitched Rectangles A6 Die Set

18225 Christmas sentiments Stamp Set



I hope you have been getting in some crafty time, and if you

need a last minute Christmas card I hope this  has inspired you.


Until next time


Mandy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment