Saturday, December 5, 2020

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year




Hello again


Today my card I am sharing is for Bizzy Becs and as it's time to get our 

Christmas spirit going I thought I would share a cute Penquin Christmas card.




I have used the Stampingbella Penguins Bearing Gifts stamp set for my card using
 a mint and red theme, I do just adore these two colours together. 




 The Background is simply made by blending Distress Oxide inks together

 using a blending brush working from my lightest colour, Speckled Egg through to my 

darkest colour Peacock Feathers.

The Little Penguins are stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto blending card and 

coloured with Copic markers, I have then fussy cut them out

 and glued them onto the background.

I have then cut out my sentiment using red glitter cardstock.

  



Supplies used:



StampingBella: Penguins Bearing Gifts ( by request)
Distress Oxide Inks :
 Peacock Feathers, Evergreen Bough, Speckled Egg
Picket Fence Studios: Blender Brushes

Copic Markers:
R89  R46  R24
BG15  BG13  BG11
YR18  YR16
BV20 C03  C01  C0 E40
C10 C08 C06


Pop into the shop and have a look at the great ranges you can pre-order, there has also been a lot of new items added to the selloff section as well.

Until Next Time

Mandy x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment